Welcome to the Centralized Placement Cell of Bharati Vidyapeeth University!
Distinctive Features of Bharati Vidyapeeth University:
- 'A' Grade by Ministry of HRD, Government of India
- Accreditation & Re-Accreditation with 'A' Grade by NAAC, India
- 12(B) Status by University Grants Commission (UGC), India
- Among Top 10 Universities preferred by Overseas Students
- BVU is a member of Association of Indian Universities (AIU) & Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU)
- All professional programmes are approved by respective Statutory Councils
- 29 Constituent Units spread over 8 Campuses
- 12 Faculties offering 280+ Programmes
- 23000+ Students & 1600+ Teachers
- Students from almost all the states in India & from 48 countries
Brief Information about Bharati Vidyapeeth University:
Bharati Vidyapeeth University (BVU) has established itself as a global university with a wide offering of programmes spanning varied educational faculties. BVU takes pride in its state-of-the-art infrastructure, sprawling campuses, extensive teaching and learning facilities, library and research facilities.
The University Grants Commission (UGC), which is the apex body concerned with higher education in India, made an assessment of the academic excellence achieved by the institutions of Bharati Vidyapeeth (BV) through a committee of experts and on the recommendation of the UGC, the Government of India accorded the status of "Deemed to be University" to twelve institutions of Bharati Vidyapeeth in Pune on 26th April, 1996 vide their notification No. F.9-15/95-U.3. Today there are 29 institutions under the umbrella of Bharati Vidyapeeth University.
All the constituent institutions of BVU are recognized by the concerned apex bodies in India, like Medical Council of India, Dental Council of India, Central Council of Indian Medicine, All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Pharmacy Council of India, and Bar Council of India etc. The degrees given by BVU are recognized in India and abroad. The degrees, diplomas and certificates awarded have the same legal status as that of other statutory Universities in India.
for more information visit the Bharati Vidyapeeth University's website at: http://bvuniversity.edu.in